Graeme East Motors consider your safety very important and that is why we are proud to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are easily available at our Bairnsdale car service workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Bairnsdale
When thinking of brakes, never put it off until brake repairs become unavoidable.
Regular inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed during every full car service performed by Graeme East Motors, are imperative for making sure the vehicle's brake system is well maintained. Our expert team of mechanics are able to inform you when there are any signs that service or repair of the braking system is required to stop it progressing to a more significant issue.
Brake services we deliver at Graeme East Motors include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replace Drum And Brake Disc
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Replace The Brake Lines And Hoses
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you happen to notice any sign that indicates that a car's brake system might be in need of service or repair you can book online to have the brakes of the vehicle examined at our Bairnsdale car service workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be aware of:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Make Excessive Noise
- Swerving while Braking
- Vibration Under Brake application
- Brake Light Illuminated
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Changes In Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Feels Hard
To see more with regard to brake warning signs and the possible causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm